To become the acknowledged leaders in the markets we serve with the most trusted and respected:
- Innovation & Creativity
- Performance & Brand
- Attitude: To passionately serve others with a customer-first priority.
- Innovate: Innovation can be a source of both improvement and failure; nevertheless, it is the key to doing better.
- Growth: Meyers has always valued growing the business. It brings opportunity for employees, more resources for our customers and proof in the marketplace that we continue to improve.
- Work Ethic: To work smart, hard and with integrity and balance. To follow the Golden Rule and be good stewards of the environment.
- Sustainability: For Meyers, sustainability is both a business strategy and an ethical imperative. It is the motivating force behind our innovative products, environmentally responsible design and our manufacturing processes.
- Resourcefulness: To care enough to create value beyond expectation. A sense of urgency must drive a strong bias for action.
- Teamwork: To help each other become better together and to have fun. The good of the whole comes before the good of any one part.
- Learning: To never stop learning, both as individuals and as a company. We read books, go to seminars and attend classes and training sessions to continue our education.
- Ability: To recognize that the ability of our company is truly the sum of the abilities of individual employees. To be the best, we must hire and retain only the best.
- Accountability: To own responsibilities from start to finish.
- Quality: To embrace the lifelong pursuit of perfect performance through improvements in all of our processes.
- Rewards: To share and celebrate with those making meaningful contributions. Rewards and consequences match performance.